You will need:
- Clean milk cartons
- Left-over Halloween candy
- Graham crackers
- Small plate
- Wash and rinse milk cartons, place upside down in a dish strainer to dry.
- When cartons are dry, tape them shut at the top.
- Place carton on a small plate.
- Frost ‘em up. Place frosting all over the carton.
- Lay graham cracker sections on top of the frosted areas.
- Embellish with discarded Halloween candy.
Nobody ever takes note of the Halloween themed candy. Did you notice that on the carton to the left, the white ball at the top is an eyeball?