Here’s a quick and easy craft, that’s great for kiddos of all ages.
You will need:
- Popsicle sticks (colored or natural)
- Foam shapes (seasonal or everyday shapes)
- Glitter glue or white glue
- Embellishments: glitter, googly eyes, gems, sequins, etc.
- Paints or markers (optional)
Let the kids attach foam shapes to popsicle sticks using glitter glue or white glue. Embellish with glitter, gems, markers, paints, etc.
We’ve used these to decorate holiday packages, had puppet shows with them, gave them as teacher and Valentine’s Day gifts, Christmas tree ornaments, grandparents love them, glued magnets onto them . . . oh, and we’ve also used them as bookmarks.