Boooo-Haaaaa, I love Halloween and I love to camp so you can just imagine how excited I was when we merged Halloween with camping. This particular campsite was having a contest to see who could decorate their site with the best Halloween spirit (Ha! Ha!). I didn’t have a whole lot of time and I needed to keep my decoration budget looow. Here’s all the gory details.
You will need:
- Roll of red plastic table covering
- Blue painter’s tape
- Roll out the red plastic table covering in about 12 foot lengths.
- I free-form cut bloody drips. Open the scissors halfway, this will allow you to use the scissors like a knife. If you plan it just right, you will be able to use both the top and bottom portions as the drips – doubling your bloodyness.
- Carefully roll the cut portions back up. It will be easier to transport.
- When you get to your site, hang the blood with blue tape. Grab a buddy, you’ll need their help when you’re up on the ladder.